Sie befinden sich hier:

Is the scholarship subject to the compulsory social insurance?

Every scholar is responsible for proper transfer of social security contributions. Health insurance and the self-transfer of the contributions are necessary. It is recommended to contact the responsible employment agency early in advance in order to pay the contributions (60-70€ per month) of unemployment insurance, if necessary. These contributions are the requirement for the utilization of benefits from the employment agency, e.g. the founding grant.

Recommend page: