Sie befinden sich hier:

I don’t live close to my university or research institution anymore, what should I do?

In this case, an application via the university/research institution where the degree was obtained is not useful. It is recommended to contact an EXIST-network in the region and to discuss the possibilities of cooperation with another university /research institute. Through active involvement of students and/ or academics in the planned start-up projects, cooperation can be useful for both parties. A claim on the application by the university/research institute however does not exist.
Having the place of residence at the founding site fosters the team work within the start-up project. Exceptions are possible if it can be shown how the organization of the start-up project in the team and the processing of work packages is made possible also from another residence.

Recommend page: